BenefitsIngredientsQuantity Pros & Cons WarningMore about Adamo's Hydro Bright Gel
- It reduces the appearance of dark spots, improves skin clarity, and boosts hydration to encourage luminous, radiant skin.
- It will work to brighten dark spots, leaving your face with a youthful glow.
- The special formula of Adamo Hydro Bright Gel utilizes each ingredient in its most effective form to deliver real results.
- Water(Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Niacinamide, Polyisobutene, Hexylresorcinol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- 30G | NET WT. 1 OZ.
- The powerful ingredients work synergistically to perfect the look of uneven complexions, help inhibit the appearance of melanin, banish dullness, and give skin a youthful glow.
- Manufactured using Organic Products.
- Natural & Cruelty-Free product.
- 100% made in the USA!
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Niacinamide brightens the appearance of dark spots.
- Hexylresorcinol provides a superior brightening option for signs of photo-aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) helps the skin retain water, so it appears hydrated, soft, plump, and healthy.
- Squalane originating from plant sugar moisturizes the skin, supports the appearance of elasticity, and minimizes the look of wrinkles and fine lines. Learn more About Adamo Hydro Bright Gel
How to use Adamo Hydro Bright Gel?
Directions to use:
Use twice daily on affected areas or all over the face to brighten.
There are no reviews yet.